Follow by Email

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Update on our life...

Zoie has 4 teeth now! Very exciting until she decided yesterday that I was a teether and bit my arm! She's healthy and growing like a weed. At her 6 month appointment she was 15lbs and 28 inches. Shes long and lean. She sits up on her own but hasn't quite mastered crawling. She keeps pushing herself backwards instead of forwards and getting mad. Everyday is an adventure with her.

We are dedicating her at Ridge Point Community Church on August 21. The service is at 7:30pm and all are welcome.

Leo's been traveling a lot so it has been an adjustment for us. I miss him a ton and I know that Zoie does too; but it makes us value our time together so much more.

We have been very active in our church. I have a job there and absolutely love it. I plan on doing this job for a long time. It is part time and plays to all of my abilities. I am happy to be able to focus on my family while having something that I do for me.

Overall, life is good. We are very happy with where we are and look forward to whatever God has next.

Here is a pic of Leo and Zoie so you can see just how much she looks like her Papi!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, Lindsey. Lauren moves backwards, too. She's not as close to crawling as Zoie is, I'm sure, but she's really strong for her age. Strong and chubby, apparently because at 4 1/2 months, she's heavier and shorter than Zoie! ;)

    ReplyDelete